1.Because/Since we read the book, we have learned a lot.
2. If we read the book, we would learn a lot.
3. We read the book; as a result / therefore / thus / hence / consequently / for this reason / because of this, we've learned a lot.
4. As a result of /Because of/Due to/Owing to reading the book, we've learned a lot. 由于阅读这本书，我们已经学到了很多。
5. The cause of/reason for/overweight is eating too much.
6.Overweight is caused by/due to/because of eating too much.
7. The effect/consequence/result of eating too much is overweight.
8. Eating too much causes/results in/leads to overweight. 吃太多导致超重。